Thursday, January 25, 2007

Staying Connected

Seems like I'm always whinning about my condition in life. Maybe that's because I'm always whinning about my condition in life. In truth, my life really is pretty good considering all the other situations and conditions I might have been born into. All the more I want to say here, now, is that I'm dead-tired from work but I'm very aware of how long its been since I tried my hand at a post -and I have four spaces that I should be keeping up some activity. When I don't use the space I feel like I'm wasting it. Maybe when I do use it, I'm wasting it. In anycase I've been so busy building since last Spring that I just haven't had time or energy to "write". But I do want to hold my place on this space since I do belive "I'll be back".

No comments: